Tavistock Garden Festival is a two-day event over the Spring Bank Holiday weekend.
This event looks to celebrate all things garden related, with a grow it - eat it - enjoy it theme. Various trading and exhibiting spaces are available in, and around, the Pannier Market and Bedford Square and are available to book from February 2017.
Space available is for traders/exhibitors of plants, garden sundries, gardening equipment, garden crafts, floral art, edible garden products/locally produced food and self sufficiency products/courses.
Trader/Exhibitor Price List for 2017
- Market Hall (Inside) Pitch 1M - 15M - *£72 for approx. 2.5m x 2.5m
- Model Garden Space 1M - 6M - Free in conjunction with trading space
- Market Perimeter (Outside - Road) ** 1MP - 5MP - *£54 for approx. 3m x 2m
- Bedford Square (Outside) **Pitch No’s 1BS - 8BS - *£65 for approx. 3m x 3m - Fully booked
- Guildhall Car Park (Outside) **Pitch No’s 1GH - 15GH - *£65 for approx. 3m x 3m
*This event is a two day event, prices quoted are for trading at the event. Please note, we do not take one day bookings.
** Outside pitches - book 1 get second 1/2 price
If you would like to join us at this ever popular horticultural event please complete and return the New Trader Form below, alternatively please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your business and products.
For site plans, conditions of entry and risk assessment forms please click on the links below
If you would like any more information please email: email@example.com or Tel: 01822 611003.