This years’ Tavistock Country Garden Show will be held over the Spring bank holiday on Sunday 28th and Monday 29th May 2023
celebrating all things garden related, with a 'grow it - eat it - enjoy it' theme.
Below are just some of the exhibitors and traders already booked to take part - though please watch this space for further updates!
- Coastal Hedging - A small family run business in South Devon supplying a wide range of shrubs, climbers, herbaceous and grasses, many of which are suited to coastal conditions.
- Combley Plants - Quality plants grown in Devon such as herbaceous perennials, ornamental grasses, baskets and bedding plants.
- Devon Wildlife Trust - Find out more about projects across Devon aiming to restore degraded landscapes and seas, recreate wildlife habitat and reintroduce key species.
- Heron House Interiors - Vintage garden items, succulents, ferns and sculptures.
- Mosaic Angels - Beautiful handmade mosaic art suncatchers, including butterflies and birds for home and garden.
- Piccolo Plants Nursery - A wide variety of beautiful succulents grown in the plant nursery in South East Devon.
- Potting Shed Ceramics - Individually crafted handmade ceramics, inspired by nearby beautiful Dartmoor for the home and garden.
- Trecanna Nursery - Tamar Nature Silhouettes - studies of nature recreated as metal features for home and garden, showcasing plants grown at the nursery in Cornwall.
- Wendy Hicks Plants - A celebration of hardy, colourful herbaceous perennial plants, and wonderfully stunning clematis.
- 2nd Chances House & Garden Woodcraft - Handcrafted items for the home and garden made from reclaimed wood and other quirky upcycled items, including garden trugs, nesting boxes and garden storage.
- Dolton Designs - Handcrafted garden metalwork inspired by Devon life, it’s nature and gardeners such as Plant Frames, Gazebo, Moongate and garden sculptures/lights.
Essence of Hartland - Home fragrances made with essential oils including diffusers, soy wax candles, scented paper, room sprays and incense cones. All products are handmade using ingredients and materials sourced from the South West.
Growers Organics - Certified organic vegetable, herb plants and seeds from the heart of the South Devon countryside.
Lynn’s Willow - Beautiful creations made from Willow for the home and garden inspired by the natural Cornish landscape.
Mainly Geraniums - Hardy geraniums/pelargoniums and perennials.
ZeezBeez - Handcrafted skin care products using wax and honey from the hives of our happy bees that eat their own honey. Bee welfare comes first so we only use what our bees don’t need in soaps, shampoo bars, beeswax food wraps, lip balms and bath bombs.
Rafferty’s - Vintage gardenalia including zinc tubs, planters, mirrors, obelisks and bench sets.
Tavistock Beekeepers Association - It’s all about the Bees; beautiful and fascinating little insects, vital to biodiversity and every aspect of natural and agricultural ecosystems. High quality local honey and beeswax products from the bees right on your doorstep!
Tavistock Community Sensory Garden - Garden related gifts and promotion of the Friends Membership scheme for the beautiful garden next to the bowling club in Tavistock Meadows.