Tavistock Garden Festival is a two day event over the Spring Bank Holiday weekend, this year it will be held on Sunday 26th and Monday 27th May 2019. This event looks to celebrate all things garden related, with a grow it - eat it - enjoy it theme.
Here is a guide to some of the exhibitors and traders who will be taking part in 2019.
Pannier Market Hall Centre - Model Gardens /Plant Stalls
1. Barracott Plants - A range of beautiful plants perfect to enhance the more shady aspects of your garden.
2. MR Fox's Garden - A display of handmade plant supports and garden art in situe amongst a display of beautiful plants.
3. Treseders - Mixed shrubs and perennials
5. Tartendown Nurseries - "A Cornish Country Garden" - A beautiful display of plants, shrubs and climbers that grow well in the unique Cornish climate.
Pannier Market Hall Centre - Plant and Gardenalia Stalls
7. Combley Plants - Established in 2003, they grow a varied range of competitively priced plants, mainly perennials, ornamental grasses, and shrubs.
8. Coastal Hedging - A Family run business offering a wide range of different plants, many of which are suited to coastal conditions.
9. Millwood Plants - Herbaceous Perennials.
10. A Little Bit of Lovely - A bespoke glass designer who just loves to be creative.
11. Sunshine Gifts - Garden Giftware.
12. Blackaller Apiary - Honey and Jacob Sheep Wool : "For a sustainable future, we must look after our bees".
14. Sian King
15. Wendy Hicks Plants - A celebration of hardy, colourful perennials, and wonderfully stunning clematis.
16. FLORATRIP.COM - Botanical Trips
17. Devon Wildlife Trust - Information Stand
Graham Hawker -
1. Hive To Home
2. Apple Natural - ONLY TRADING ON SATURDAY 25th MAY: Apple Shreds are an ‘on the go’ snack handmade from traditional organic apples, with no added sugar or preservatives, available in a range of flavours
3. Tarka Wood Designs
4. Monarch Liqueurs - The smooth artisan, spirit based Liqueurs are all hand crafted, produced to our own unique recipes and presented in attractive, keep-sake bottles.
5. Kingston Preserves - I am a local producer and everything is made in small batches in my kitchen
6. Cornish County Cordials - Award-winning fruit cordials made in Cornwall in small batches in the Tamar Valley, without any artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives
7. Tors Vodka Ltd - Welcome to the world of TORS Vodka. Smooth, versatile vodka crafted in the heart of Devon, England
8. Brinkmann's Ice Cream - We make ice cream for you in front of your own eyes on frosty griddles using fresh fruit and Somerset double cream
9. Torview Wines - Award-winning producer of English Red Wines. We are a small family-run vineyard and winery, sheltered by Dartmoor
10. Little Emlett Orchard - A family-run business in deepest Mid Devon, whose orchard produces delicious juices made from their own apples - with nothing added
11. Ash Tree Farm
12. Green To Gold - We are specialists in Spanish Olive Oils and all typical Spanish food products as well as Spanish Ceramics
13. Dartmoor Chilli Farm - We grow over 100 varieties of chilli pepper and make a range of multi award winning chilli chutneys, chilli jams, chilli salts & seasoning, chilli sauces, chilli oils and chilli chocolate
14. Papillion Gin - Papillon Gin is lovingly created in our small distillery nestled within the Dartmoor National Park
15. Love To Taste - Find happiness on the tip of your tongue. We have a range from tangy and fresh to sweet and fruity, so we are sure you'll find one to suit your taste
16. Chocolats De Caprine - Chocolats de Caprine produce quality chocolates at affordable prices, not only that but they are also Gluten and Nut Free
Pannier Market Exterior
1a. Bere Brewery - Handcrafted, bottle conditioned beers, brewed and bottled by us on our smallholding in the glorious countryside of the Tamar Valley AONB near Tavistock, Devon.
5 & 6. Growers Organics - Organic Vegetable Plants
7 & 8. Endsleigh Gardens Nursery - Plants
9. Mainly Geraniums - Hardy Geraniums, Pelargoniums and Perennials.
10. Symply Succulents - Succulents & Plants
11. The Garden House - House and Garden open to the public, explore one of the finest gardens in Britain.
12. Moorview Nursery - Perennials, Shrubs & Vegetable Plants.
15. Transition Tavistock - Community Group that "seeks to bring our community together by sharing knowledge and practical ideas to use less energy and resources, grow more of our own food, and supply and buy more locally".
16. Plant Crèche
1 & 2. The Edible Garden Nursery - Pot grown culinary herbs and edible garden plants.
3 & 4. Abbey Garden Machinery - Garden Machinery
9. Rising Sun Nursery - General nursery produce, shrubs, bedding & vegtable plants
10 & 11. Gardeners' Delight Nursery - Plants