We are always looking for new traders to add to our already diverse markets and themes in the Pannier Market itself or on Bedford Square.
To become a trader with us you will need to provide:
- Your full name and contact details.
- Details of your products or services - Photos, physical examples.
- Public Liability Insurance cover of £5 million. If you are not the sole principal trader, your Employer's Liability cover must be provided.
- Number of tables required for pitch (subject to availability).
- Preferred trading day (subject to availability).
- Availability to trade a minimum of one day a week excluding holiday allowance.
The cost of trading in the Pannier Market is £10.50 per table, the size of each table is 6 x 2.5ft. Please bear in mind that as space in the Pannier Market is limited we may not be able to allocate you all the tables you request.
Trading on Bedford Square costs £25.00 per marquee of 2m x 3m, operating hours are from 9am - 4pm.
Although we welcome applications from all types of traders we try to keep our Markets as varied as possible, and therefore may not be able to approve applications for stalls of a similar nature to existing ones.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us and our friendly professional staff will be happy to help.
If you have all the required criteria and would like to trade with us, please complete the appropriate application form below and return it along with a signed copy of the Market Rules and Regulations to the Market Reeve.
Successful applicants will be invited to an informal meeting to discuss your proposal with the Market Reeve or Duty Officer. Unsuccessful application forms will be kept in case a suitable vacancy arises. Please be advised that all applications are approved at the discretion of the Market Reeve.